THE CHILDREN’S HOUSE
- Founded in 1986 by Nan Civel, notably known as Aunty Nan.
- The first pre-school in Malaysia to apply the complete and comprehensive Montessori Method of education.
- We have gained the trust of Malaysian and expatriate parents and have touched the lives of more than 20,000 children from well over 50 countries.
- 12 schools in well extablished residential areas in Klang Valley and Penang with and enrolment of over 700 children annually.
- Our prepared environment is meticulously designed, spacious, child-centric, and encourages self-directed learning to reach the child’s potential in all areas of develpment, thus them positive attitude towards learning and above all, well adjusted individuals.
- Staff force of 200 educators and support team.