For children aged 5 to 6 years old, parents could set the level higher through an alphabet memory game to boost their memory.
Here are the steps:
1. Prepare 52 empty cards.
2. Have your children to write down each alphabet on each card, both uppercase and lowercase.
3. Shuffle the cards and lay them out face down in a grid pattern.
4. Ask your children to randomly pick 2 cards and see if they match.
5. If the cards match, keep it aside but put the cards face down again if it doesn’t.
6. The game goes on until all 26 alphabets are matched.
* The game might take a while to finish, so your child can also learn patience during this activity. Don’t forget that everyone deserves a nice reward every now and then!