Here’s how you can teach your child numbers in the Montessori way at home! All you need to do is print out the following number cards and prepare some clothes peg.
- Let your child count the objects
- Pin the clothes peg over the correct number
Not only will children learn about numbers, but they can work on their fine motor skills too!
Download link here: www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/Which_Number.pdf
Parents may prepare the activity with an egg carton as an alternate option.
Follow the 3 simple steps below and parents are able to occupy children with this Montessori-inspired activity at home!
The simple steps are:
- Draw a different number of dots at the bottom of each compartment of the egg carton
- Let your child count the number of dots
- Fill up the compartments with buttons, beads, cotton balls, etc. (any suitable items that can be found at home) according to the number of dots.